Wednesday, June 14, 2006

here are my beautiful kids, just thought that you all might want another picture of our kids. we are really busy right now, because we are moving to what jess and i consider our africa. michigan. you heard me right, we are moving to michigan. we are really excited but we have a lot to do before we move, so if you don't hear from us for a long time, and if i don't post anything for a long time it is because life has been sucked out of us because we are so busy. we appreciate the prayers from all of you that read this and just pray that all is well with you as well. God bless and we'll see you in the funny papers. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nate said...

Crispy,

You are moving into west Michigan when I moved out that sucks bro! I am praying for you and your new adventure.

One of your bro's from college,

Nate

Cindy Kingsbury said...

Josh:
Your children are definitely beautiful! How are you? Every once in awhile I ask Nathan about you. Congrats on going to Burnips. That's a great church. I know you'll do well there.

Write me sometime,
Cindy