Monday, August 28, 2006

Smarty pants!



I don't know how many of you can sympathize with having a 3 1/2 year old who thinks she's 13, so here's a little insight. Slamming doors in anger and frustration is the #1 way Olivia communicates these days. Tonight she was giving me instructions on what was to go on the basement while we were practicing her letters. And speaking of letter writing, here's a sample of her work. She's been writing her name for almost a year now, so I thought I'd start teaching her the other letters of the alphabet, needless to say, she pick up on it really fast. We were writing in chalk on the driveway and I wrote CAR where the car gets parked, and without my help or knowledge of what she was about to do, she when a few feet up the drive and wrote CAR too. Pretty legible, hu?

No comments: