Wednesday, November 01, 2006

esther's new trick


I blogged a while ago that I wasn't looking forward to another early walker, but that's what I got. Everytime she's on her feet (which is often) she walks at least 5 to 10 steps. For those of you who may not be impressed, she's only 10 months old as of Oct. 27th! I give her a week before she's walking all the time. We were spending some time in Josh's office tonight, while the older ones are in class, and I thought I'd try to catch her in the act - it doesn't show her full abilities - but kids never do what you want them to, do they? However, it does catch, PERFECTLY, the face she makes when she sees the camera - it's towards the end - you'll love it! This one's for you Uncle J!!

3 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

Aw man, that face kills me. She's so cute...i want some more of bean!

Shoemaker Family said...

Oh, she's too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing up! It doesn't seem possible. What a cutie!