Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Esther is 1!!!!!




Happy Birthday to my little Bean (A nick name given to her by her Aunt Ange)!! Esther is just the greatest baby to have around. She's super loving and affectionate and is soooo cute, of course. I had to take some time today to wish my little Es a happy birthday and share some great pictures of her eating her b-day cup cakes this evening. All of you moms out there can appreciate taking off her clothes for the cake eating - all of my kids one year b-day pictures are the same, they are sitting shirtless, covered in cake! Happy Birthday! I love you Esther Victoria!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can't believe she is already one-it doesn't seem possible!

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

The Hulfish Family said...

Oh how I love my Esther Bean!! She is an awesome baby! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANIE!!

Anonymous said...

Josh and Jess,

We just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Tom and Katie Stile