Wednesday, August 15, 2007

25 weeks

The kids decided to color the blocks the other day. My first reaction (in my head) was, "Great, they ruined their blocks." Then I thought about it and decided that it wasn't that bad, it actually made the blocks more interesting. So, I affirmed the creativity, but told Olivia and Garrett that if they ever wanted to color on anything other than paper they NEEDED to ask. Then I jumped in on the fun and started decorating too. It was a fun time with the kids, and now they play with the blocks a lot more!

I can't believe that 25 weeks is already here! I'm feeling pregnant, that's for sure. He's a really wiggly guy when I finally slow down, He's still not quite strong enough for the kids to feel him, but Olivia frequently comes over and puts her hand on my belly and waits for movement. We started addressing my belly as baby, so that Esther will know she's not the baby anymore. So far she wants to kiss the baby all the time, lets hope the love holds up after the birth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It must be in the genes!! We still have our set of blocks..they look just like your!! (hmm...wonder if a certain little girl and boy had anything to do with that?!)...Love your pics!! -Aunt Wendy

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Congratulations! I had no idea! Your kids are beautiful, I'm so glad you're doing well!!

J. Entwistle said...

i like it...where's the "Uncle J" block? I'm going to have a word with you children about this.

Jodi said...

Hey guys! I LOVE the blocks idea (even though it was theirs... I love that you went with it)! ;)