Monday, October 29, 2007

35 Week belly

This picture was taken last Tuesday at a baby shower for my friend Katie, who is due 2 days from now with her first! I was almost 35 weeks. I was measuring a little on the small side at my appointment last Monday, but my ob said she was going to give it two weeks before doing an ultrasound. I was a little stressed out about it last week - but know that I cannot control this, and it's not worth trying to. I'll let you know next week what she says about the measurement. Sorry there's no cute pictures of the kids this time - you'll just have cope with my crazy photo!

3 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

love the pic...you look good. Are you ready to have him or what. Almost there!!! how small were you measuring?

The Hulfish Family said...

So CUTE!! I love your "inner Joy" I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Hey Jess!
Decided to check out your blog after calling about Katie. How fun is that to see you two belly to belly. What celebration for me and everyone after journeying the past years of waiting, wondering and praying with Katie and Tom:)God is soooo GOOD!