Friday, May 14, 2010

Nora

I'm sure you've heard the saying that the last child in the family never has pictures to show for their childhood. This is not the case for our littlest Crisp. It may be that I love to take pictures. It may be that I love taking pictures with our new camera. It may be that I swore I WOULD take pictures of all my kids as much as possible. Whatever the reason, it doesn't really matter, Nora will have memories of her childhood. Whether it be


Swinging with her sisters,

climbing on the dog,

and her brother.

Without her binkie

or with it.

Sitting in the grass

or learning how to stand on her own.

Smiling happily

or enduring another maul session by well-meaning, loving sibling.

But most of all, I hope she sees that her family loves her, and always will.

2 comments:

The Maxwell House said...

being the youngest child I appreciate your effort to take lots of pictures of beautiful Nora. I love the picture of her on the fence. see u in less than 2 weeks

The Hulfish Family said...

Ok so the one of her standing at the fence totally looks like Corrie as a baby!! BTW I think the pcitures have a little to do with the camera :)