Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First day of school

This year we are once again homeschooling the kids.  Thanks to a pep talk from our pastor, Josh is now Principle Daddy/Crisp.  He sat down with the three older kids had gave them their marching orders for the year.  I'm excited about this year and so are the kids.  Esther was busting at the seams with excitement before we started.  And Olivia and Garrett were great students on the first day (aren't they all?!?).  

Our non-traditional "first day of school" pictures in front of the house.

No shoes for these kids!

No back packs either.  But lots of smiles and love.


Nora is almost walking and is so happy about it.  I can't believe she's almost one!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

We had our first day of (home)school today also! I was kind of dreading this year actually, but our day went GREAT and I am feeling much better now :) I'll have to get our first day of school photos posted ... sometime :) What curriculum do you use? :)