Thursday, March 31, 2011

The latest on school, life and the kids

School for us is almost out.  6 weeks and counting - and I can't tell you how excited I am about it!  As I sit here nose, fingers and toes ice cold, I am dreaming of summer.

Beach days.

Pool days.

Hours and hours outside.

Grilling out every night.

Bike rides, roller blades, swings and slides.

New this year, will be hours spent at the baseball field, cheering on Garrett.

The kids are just as antsy for summer as I am.  At dinner every night Gideon prays this prayer:
"Dear Jesus, help us love each other and that we can go to the beach.  Amen."

Here's the latest pictures of the kids.  Growing up so fast and so beautifully.  I thank God for them everyday.


Here's Gideon ready for the beach (and a fight). 

Garrett - such a great kid.  We are really excited to enjoy baseball with him this season. 

Nora, loving Garrett's helmet.  She does the greatest "daddy dance" when Josh gets home.  Her love for him melts my heart. 

Olivia with her cousin, Avery.  Olivia is great with the littler girls.  She loves to read and play with them. 

My little princess, Esther.  Everyday she needs to know if she's going to be able to play outside, because it dictates whether she gets to wear a skirt or not.  As girly as she is, she is BY FAR the dirtiest kid at the end of the day!!  

No comments: