Saturday, September 10, 2005

my love

just real quick. i know that this is an old picture because look at how small garrett is, but my wife asked me the other day why i never had her on this blog. i told her because i don't have any pictures of her, but she was just wondering why i didn't even write about her. i obviously love my wife, but i think that the kids get in the way of that love sometimes. i know that this isn't right, but i think all of us as parents do this, and even those of us that are christians do it. we forget the one person that has been there with us all along, God. let's try not to do that anymore, instead lets dwell on the good that He has done for us. by the way honey, i love you alot!!!! thanks for giving me such great kids and beautiful kids (luckily they take after you!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the Phone to Ring
A Southern Tier woman is still waiting to hear whether her son made it out of Hurricane Katrina alive.
Compelling blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you.

I have a clive real estate site. It pretty much covers clive real estate related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

the lambs said...

I didn't even know you guys blogged and we're already a link. How cool. Congrats on finding out you're having a girl! Girls are so fun!

Jenn Swift said...

You guys have beautiful children!!! I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

Unknown said...

Hey guys, I can't find Josh's email at the moment, so you can check out a recent family picture of your own children and ours from a couple of weeks ago. Its on our blog, www.fivecrispsandadog.blogspot.com
Toodles,
Erin