Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Safe and Sound

We are now safe and sound back in MI. We were greeted with a day of snow yesterday -I shouldn't have asked where winter went! I wanted to share some pictures from the wedding, unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of Josh, myself, or Esther with our camera! I know we are terrible! We all matched so nicely too! So, if anyone who was at the wedding has some good pictures they would like to e-mail me you can do so at bellajoy00@gmail.com! Thanks! Esther will not be left out of this post - she is happily riding in the car on our way back to MI!




Just call me DIVA!




Did I forget to mention the shiner Garrett gave himslef two days before the wedding?? Oh well, you get the true Garrett!

5 comments:

Shoemaker Family said...

Esther just makes us giggle!!! What beautiful kids and Garrett seems like so much fun, a boy true and through!

Josh Buck said...

Olivia looks like a little princess in her dress! All the pics are adorable. Glad you guys got back safe. Now when are we gonna get together????

Anonymous said...

I will be passing on the great picture of You, Josh and Esther! We had a great time with you guys...though it was short!! Keep in touch! Love you!
Jenn Lawrence and the Gang

Unknown said...

Great pics fam. I love that color of blue they picked for the wedding. Olivia's posing cracks me up. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Elijah says...
Garrett- you were so handsome at the wedding.
Olivia- you were so beautiful
Esther- you were so cute laughing
Uncle Josh- sometimes you're so happy to see me and you don't even calm down and you talk to my dad all of the time
Aunt Jess- I liked your sister's dress.
(Mommy, you can talk to Aunt Jess, you always do that.)

Love, Elijah :)