Friday, April 13, 2007

Pictures!!!!!

I'm mad that this picture looks so dark, because she's so darn cute in it!

Hopefully we'll be bustin' out the flip flops again soon!
He wanted to be just like daddy this day, Josh was working in the yard and Garrett insisted on sitting right next to him to work. At first Josh was feeling a bit cramped, but than realized how priceless the moment was.
This is THE BEST picture of Garrett we've ever gotten, of course he'd have chocolate ice cream all over his face!



Last night I was out with a friend and we stopped at Circuit City for something and I saw the card readers! I can now post pictures again!! I know you were all dying for new pictures of the kids. You'll notice that Garrett has a new hair cut. I got tired of his hair a couple of weeks ago, so I buzzed it off. Josh wasn't to thrilled and niether was Garrett when at bed time and nap time he couldn't twist his hair to go to sleep. OOPPS!! His crying for his hair only lasted two bed times, and now he's over it. I'm glad he adjusts to change well. We all enjoyed a teaser with the weather a couple of weeks ago and spent everyday, all day outside. I say it was a teaser, b/c we are now stuck inside, and have been for two weeks b/c of winter weather, yes that includes accumulating snow. I think the weather is going to get nice again, and stay nice this time - the kids are dying to get outside, and so am I!

3 comments:

The Maxwell House said...

my little boy Garrett lookes like he could be 5 years old here. tell him that his aunt Corrie says he can't grow up any more!!!!! plus i love thee picture of oliva and garrett with bean in the back round with her bright bink!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much older they all look since Christmas. And that is a great picture of Garrett. Eric says he likes Garrett's haircut too. I'm about ready to cut Elijah's hair off again too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Garrett!! And the look on Josh's face is like "what in the world are you talking about!!??"

Cute pictures of the girls too!!