Monday, May 21, 2007

Just for fun





I'm getting tired of Esther's hair. I still can't believe that my kids don't have any hair! For a couple of days Esther's hair did it's own pigtail thing, with one piece sticking up. It dawned on me that maybe I could get her hair in pigtails. First I tried with just one a little off set on her head, it looked cute, but than I tried the two of them, and I thought it looked really cute. She didn't mess with them for a while. It wasn't til I tightened them that she pulled one out. At least I know it's an option.

Garrett is trying out the go-tee look with chocolate pudding. I don't know if the picture captures the look - but it really looked like a go-tee in person.

It really hasn't been as warm that last couple of days, but b/c we started playing in water a couple of days ago they want to everyday. The last couple of times they've been shivering so much, but they don't care! They were having fun showing off their muscles while they dried off in the sun.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the Pigtails! I always wore them when i was litte!

Shoemaker Family said...

Those kids are so stinkin cute! We miss you guys!!! Let's see each other sometime in the next 10 years, ok? :)

Eric said...

My good gracious Esther is getting so big. We are crazy excited about seeing y'all this week! See ya soon!