Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Boy or Girl??

It was 1:45 pm as we waited patiently in the doctors office for our name to be called. We were both a little nervous. Josh, mostly b/c he wanted everything to be ok. Me, b/c we really want this baby to be a boy!

They call our name, "Crisp." The tech walks us back to the room. "Do you want to know the sex?" She asks.
"YES! And if you could make it a boy that would be great!"
She starts the ultrasound, checks the size and goes right for the leg region. Luckily baby wanted to cooperate. "It's got BOY parts!" she says. I had to ask her to say it again, b/c I wasn't really listening, I was too busy trying to figure out what I was looking at!
So baby #4 will even out our family and we are so glad! Everything looked normal during the ultrasound so that's a praise too. Josh was more worried about that b/c he doesn't feel the baby move yet, like I do. We are so thankful for a good report today! Thanks for all the prayers!

Olivia's glad there will be three boys and three girls. Gotta love my little organizer!
Garrett's glad he has a BOY to sleep with him in his room.
Esther doesn't really know what's going on, we'll let you know how she responds after the baby is born.

All my friends in blog land can give us some ideas on the middle name for our little Gideon. Josh really likes Samuel, I like Aaron and Joshua. Do you have any good names? And it doesn't have to be Biblical.

13 comments:

danamarie said...

Thats great....I thought you told me you wanted a Xavier! I would not mind!!!! That would be awesome! Aaron is cute too! Congrats

Jenn said...

Awesome!!! I will think about the name game and get back to you. What is Garrett's middle name?

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! More boys!! I'm so happy for Garrett. He needed a little brother! I'm glad baby is healthy too, and I love Gideon. Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! As for the name, I like Gideon Aaron Crisp!

Love and miss you guys!


Karen

Shoemaker Family said...

Yahoo for another boy!!! Glad to hear the good news!!!

The Hulfish Family said...

I was going to go with Gideon Andrew, but then I saw you had Joshua as a middle name. Sweet to take Daddy's middle name so in my opinion Gideon Joshua. So it would be Garret John and Gideon Joshua, pretty sweet; GJs. Alright well congrats and Ange might tell you I got alittle emotional when I fould out. Love you guys!

Kristina said...

YEAH! How cool. I'm glad everything is going great! I like Gideon, it's a very nice name. For a middle name I would have to go with Joshua. Congrats

Lauren said...

oh, we loooooove the name gideon. its always been on our short list....although i think we concluded that gideon gauthier would be an alliterated mouthful. LOL. i think of the options you presented, gideon joshua flows best...just my humble opinion :) congrats on another boy!

Johnny G said...

Another boy to carry on the Crisp name!!! Woohoo!

Gideon is a great name. Rex suggested Walter for a middle name. His idea, not mine. Then he would be GW. (Ya got to say it just right. Gee Dubya.)

Papa John

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! Love the name Gideon--have to go with Joshua for the middle name!!! Love, Aunt Wendy

The Maxwell House said...

So if we are thinking about "J" names what about jacob or my fav Jay so those are my thoughts!

Unknown said...

COngrats on another boy!
Gideon is a great name. 2 names I thought about were
Seth or Isaac. I guess I am a sucker for biblical names. Congrats again!

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

Congratulations you guys! That is great news that baby is healthy and a little man, too! I love boys:) I have no name opinion- sorry- whatever you pick is going to be wonderful- we'll keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and delievery!! Love ya!