Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun from the Crisp house

Me using Gideon as a shield from the camera.
Gideon just being cute!


I know it's dark, but it's too cute not to post. Olivia holding Gideon - for some reason she thinks she can't relax her arms while she's holding him.

Nana and Pa-pa with all the kids - this photo session went surprisingly well!
Garrett, Olivia, and Elijah showing us their mean faces. Check out the drool on Garrett's shirt, he was foaming at the mouth!


I'm so glad to be back in blog-land! It feels like forever since I posted. I wanted to share some of the other pictures from after we got home with Gideon. The house was buzzing with excitement, and six other kids! On that note, I want to say thank you once again to my whole "in-law" family who took on the huge task of keeping our kids while we stayed in the hospital. I don't think they will ever know what peace it gave me to know that the kids were well taken care of and loved while Josh and I weren't there. THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

That baby is gorgeous!!! Cant wait to meet him!!

J. Entwistle said...

i like the one where you are using him as a shield...he's just chillin. Can't wait to see that stud!

Unknown said...

You're welcome! We had a blast, and Micah and Elijah are still talking about having a toy room like Olivia's. :)

I love Esther's new look! Maybe it will catch on and all of the little girls will be doing it.

The Maxwell House said...

i can't wait to get our family picture! i wonder if the picture people will be able house this huge family of ours.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby! Love the dark hair!

Johnny G said...

Believe me, it was our pleasure!! We really had a great time.

Was that a little Dapper Dan?

Love you guys!

Nana & Papa