Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Here we Grow!

There's nothing special going on in chilly Michigan. Just the same routine of, Olivia to school, Garrett's school at home, chores, errands, church, and family time. We've been playing Sequence for Kids and loving it. It's so easy Esther understands most of it. She enjoys finding the square that matches the card she picked. The kids have even played by themselves, without fighting! Gideon is all over the place and really likes music. I've been trying to catch him dancing with his zebra toy, with no luck. I did catch him singing along with Josh tonight, so that video is here for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the goofy pictures!
Me and Esther trying to take a good picture. I cut myself out and she thought it would be funny to make the 'pout face'.

My little man!

Garrett taking a picture of himself - hilarious! Check out Josh in the background - he's watching the Colts lose. Good thing they pulled it out in the end.

Olivia enjoyed the extra cupcakes from a baby shower I hosted last night. That's icing, not a mustache!

She's such a goofy girl!



Just a couple of notes about this video: The extra clicking you here is Garrett playing his guitar with Josh. I was annoyed with Esther for distracting Gideon from the guitar, until she started her silly dance. And Olivia is asking me to take her picture, which I had, except it wasn't her alone, so she was mad.

2 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

Cute Post! I did love Esthers dance :)
The picture of this kids show their little personalities. . .love them :)

Anonymous said...

Grammy said...I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. My grandkids are the best! Keep cranking them out! I miss you guys so much.