Friday, October 31, 2008

WHAT A DAY: V.I.P. day

This is the day I've been waiting for all year. The day where this nosey mom, who is sad to be missing everything her daughter is doing at school, got to go to school! Very Important Person day started our amazing day. I got to sit in class with Olivia for one hour of pure enjoyment. We colored, cut, glued, stapled and talked. I got to see where she sits, who she sits with, put faces to names, and see the infamous shoe bin, where her "outdoor" shoes go when she enters the classroom and puts on her "indoor" shoes. All very weird to me, but whatever! It was great to spend an hour with my wonderful Olivia. She is an amazing little girl, who never passed on a chance to help, spoke kindly to her classmates, and is just too smart for her own good! Forgive me if my chest is puffed up a bit, I can't help myself.


Lined up for Info-Tech, what we all called, Library.

Reading me her story.

Her BFF Rebecca.


Another good friend, Zoey. They passed out the kids books for them to read. They were so intent on reading all the names and worked together wonderfully.



So happy to be in school!


2 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

I am so glad that Olivia picked you for VIP day. . .thank goodness she had taken Josh on the hayride ;)

Karmen said...

CUTE CUTE pics of the kids. I love "keeping up" with you guys through this blog. Thanks so much for sharing your life with us and for keeping us updated on the kids.

Our love and prayers to you!

Karmen