Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Lots of snow

I mentioned in the last post that the weather has been crazy. I have some more proof in this post and have added some pictures of the girls posing in front of our Christmas tree. I never thought we'd get one this year, because of the weather. I pulled Josh out of the office on Monday afternoon to beat the freezing rain that came later in the evening and the snow that started falling tonight. The first picture is just because he's so darn cute!
SEE!?!?!?

She thinks she's Hannah Montana. I think she better!

She's a little princess.


This is how Gideon watches the kids play in the snow. It keeps him pretty happy.


I think the kids do more eating of snow and icicles when they're outside than playing!


Like everything else, Garrett goes all out while playing in the snow.



Following the leader.







2 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

So cute!! I wish we could get some of that snow. . .it was 64 here today! And the picture of Gideon is the cutest one I've ever seen!

Jodi said...

I think it is SO CUTE that they have so much fun together! And I love the one of Gideon watching out the window! He's really starting to look like his big brother. :)