Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break

School starts back up today. I don't know if I'm glad or dreading the schedule that I have to get back into. The kids had fun this week making new friends in the neighborhood, playing with cousins, and going to parties. The not so fun part was waiting out the rain for two days. Here's some pictures from the week.The girls at "Auntie Brooke's" (my cousin) baby shower. From left to right, Katie, Brooke's sister-in-law (no, I didn't type the relation wrong, she really is Brooke's husband's sister!), Olivia, Ella (my cousin Lauren's daughter), Esther and Avery.



The kids really love the playset in my parents side yard. Many, many hours are spent swinging and sliding!



One of the rainy days I covered the kitchen table with paper and let the kids go after it with Dot Paints. They are awesome! No prep, easy clean-up, fun for hours (ok, minutes), FUN!








2 comments:

Kristina said...

I agree with you on the dot paints...they are AMAZING!! I have them in my class room and I don't have to worry about the kids getting covered in paint!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, it's Ginger. I can't believe how much time has pasted since we talked last. I hope all is well with everyone.
Joanne was trying to get in touch with you, you may call her when you get a second from you r busy schedule. We miss you all so much, give me a call sometime.
Love ya