Monday, April 06, 2009

The tooth is gone

Finally! Olivia's first tooth has been loose for months. The dentist told us she would loose it before we moved. She didn't. She didn't work it the way I remember working my teeth when I was a kid. This tooth has been hanging at a really gross angle for weeks. We tried everything to get her to work it out. The tooth fairy, unlimited DS time for a day, nothing worked. Until dinner tonight. One bite in, and it was out.



O: "Mom, I don't feel my tooth!"



M: "You lost it!?! Where is it? Is it in your mouth? On your plate? On the floor?"

We looked everywhere, except the one place that it probably is, her stomach. She said she didn't feel it go down, but it's the only explanation. So, in place of her tooth, she wrote this letter:



I guess we'll see tomorrow if the tooth fairy takes notes. :)


Token, "I just lost my first tooth" picture.


7 comments:

John said...

Lovin' the note. (Lots of hearts!)

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go Liv.

jess e. said...

lol, just leave me some money! ;-) you gotta save that one!

Karmen said...

How sweet! The tooth fairy has GOT to love that note! :)

Karen said...

The same thing happened with Lucas' first tooth! I thought I'd be a good mommy and try to find it when it came out-turned out to be a piece of corn! Ha!

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! Straight to the important stuff... :)
Congratulations, Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Olivia!!!

I love the note! That is great! She writes very well by the way!