Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Festivals and Sibling love

Everything is going well here. Other than me not being able to blog. I seem to be in a blog block. Really, I've written three blogs and never published them because I'm just not happy with them. I was kinda feeling good about this blog, until my wonderful, proof-reading husband said, "You might want to re-read this, it's kinda choppy. I don't think you'll like it if you re-read it all together." So what if I have a newborn who doesn't want to sleep in her own bed. So what if that causes me to get little sleep. Which in turn makes my brain not work. Leading to the blog block. So here you go - pictures with choppy content. Enjoy! :)

Esther loves to hold Nora the most.

Gid still loves to kiss her.

Olivia is a great help when Nora doesn't want to sleep in her cradle and only wants to be held.


We've spent the last couple of Saturdays at local Fall Festivals. There are always tons of venders and food, but we only do the free stuff. It's great fun and the kids really don't mind as long as they get their faces painted and ride a pony.

Marlton Festival
This face painting booth was our church, Sovereign Grace.



Of course there were tons of free balloons - which I hate. Why? You ask. Number 1 - we tie them to the stroller so they don't lose them to the sky, so they get in my face while I try to maneuver through the massive amounts of people - annoying! Number 2 - because we save them from the sky and they make it home they float around the house and then lay around the house for the next week because the kids want to play with them.


Es petting a bunny.

Mt. Laurel Festival
Aunt Ange walking with Gideon on the pony.

The five older cousins - Nora is in the stroller behind Esther's head and Brynn is in the stroller that Garrett's hand is on. I know, so sad that they didn't make the cut.


Esther's butterfly.


Garrett's sand art.


Liv driving the fire truck.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Jess, I cant stand balloons either!
I thought your blog was great and not "choppy" at all! Way to go for even being able to blog with 5 kids and no sleep!

Unknown said...

I've been checking daily in anticipation, hoping for pictures and stories. Glad you are getting enough sleep to post. The packages we packed to mail to you all are still in the back of the van. They were supposed to be welcome baby Nora gifts. At this rate they'll be Christmas gifts. Love you guys!

Jessa said...

Hi Jess! Your blog post was great :) I hate balloons too - for the exact same reasons lol. I end up sneaking around popping them and shoving them to the bottom of the trash can, hoping the kids don't see them! lol Your baby girl is just beautiful - congratulations! Do you have a Moby Wrap or any kind of baby carrier (we also have an Ergo that we love)? That saved the day for me. The baby is snug and secure and your hands are free!

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

Not choppy at all- nice blogging! And tell Ange she looks great!