Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

My pictures and posts about Nora have been lacking, so I'm going to feature her on this post. She was our lovely violet crayon for the night and stayed with us the whole night. She hung out in the carrier while we walked the neighborhood.

We're only a couple colors away from a whole box of crayons. Don't worry, we aren't going to try to get a whole box!! Our five are just perfect! The three older kids picked the color they wanted to be, and luckily I was able to find top and bottoms that coordinated. Gideon and Nora didn't really have a choice - it's the only color I could find both the tops and bottoms.
I'm really glad that all the kids cooperated with being crayons. Olivia was hesitant at first and I told her she could pick something else, but that everyone else was going as crayons, so she happily jumped on board. It's probably the last time, until they're all teenagers, that they will dress-up as a group. It was a great night.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Love the costumes!!!!

Jessa said...

That is such a great idea! Love it!

Jodi said...

What an awesome idea - I LOVE it! Not just any family could have pulled that off.... five is a good number. ;)