Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Garrett

Garrett turned 6 last Wednesday and we had lots of fun celebrating. We spent the morning doing school (you don't get the day off just b/c you're homeschooled and it's your birthday), the afternoon at a park, and the evening with my mom and dad for presents and cake. I was making cupcakes for our playgroup the next day, so I took Garrett to the supermarket to let him pick out his own cake. And, like a true St. Patty's Day baby, he went for the holiday cake, over the birthday cakes. I love my boy!

He didn't even know it was a leprechaun - he just kept calling it his "smiley face cake". Whatever makes you happy, buddy!


Getting a picture of Garrett is near to impossible these days. He's ALWAYS on the move! Here's a collage of our attempt at getting a picture of him for his birthday blog.
I think it shows exactly what he is like at this age!
Happy Birthday Garrett.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that kid! The blurry ones really show his constant motion. Can't wait to see you all.

Kristina said...

aww I miss that mohawk! Happy Birthday!