Monday, April 02, 2012

Gushing



I'm having these new feelings.  I have this strong desire to be around and gush over my newest niece and nephew.  Don't get me wrong, I've always been excited about all my nieces and nephews but this time is different.

Not because they are twins.

Not because they live a couple blocks away.

 And for almost a week I've been wondering where this "gushing" is coming from.

I finally figured it out tonight as I sat, winding down from my day.

I don't have a baby anymore.

I get a lump in my throat thinking about that.  I said this week that I don't need to have anymore babies, because my sisters are still having babies and will give me my baby fix.

I said it, now I FEEL it.
Declan love.

Knox and Parker baby fix.

1 comment:

Vickie Schultz said...

wow...those twins are REALLLY adorable!! Thanks for posting the pics! Can't believe how big DECLAN is,either??!! Where did THAT time go? Vickie