Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's a whole family of SUPERS!!!

After the party on Saturday, we had some fun with the masks that the kids wore during the party. This week our "family of Supers" haven't been so super. Garrett got sick the evening after the party and is still running a high fever. Esther has a really snotty nose and is recovering from a fever week last week. Josh isn't sleeping really well, probably from all the stress at the church, and the sick kids. The "Super Mom" feels anything but super with lack of sleep, lack of social interaction, and lack of ability to make my kids feel better. It just reminds me, once again, how out of control I am. All I can do is pray for healing and rest. But lets be honest - when you're this tired and stressed, do you even want to pray? Thanks for listening to my rant, and taking my dose of reality. Hopefully the pictures will make you laugh, b/c I know this post won't!






Garrett's angle of me being super! I must be some kind of cheerleader super hero!



I guess he thought that he'd be twice as "super" with two masks! You're still super in my book baby!

3 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

1. Garrett's face is hilarious in that picture and 2. Bean has some seriously impressive drool going on! you're all super in my book. hope you guys feel better soon.

Karmen said...

((HUGS)) Hope you feel some super ((hugs)) headed your way!!!

We love you!

Shoemaker Family said...

Hope you guys are back up to par by now. LOVE the pictures! You guys are so fun!!!

And...Avery is a beautiful baby. What a blessed family you guys are. God is good!