Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Do you see what I see?

Not a star. . A FIVE year old! Olivia turned 5 on the 17th! She had two friends spend the night and they had a blast doing make-up and staying up til almost 10:00pm!
Esther's face after make-up time. The next day she had so much on her, that only a bath would take it off!
This is Garrett's make-up job AFTER we wiped him off with a wash cloth. He looked more like Rambo with the black eye shadow all over his face than a beauty queen.


After I posted, I realized that I didn't put a picture of Gideon up. How sad! So I took a picture of him - and here it is! He's growing fast and is still really good!

6 comments:

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

How fun! I can't believe Olivia was born 5 years ago- you were only a few months pregnant with her at my wedding! I love reading your blog to see what I have to look forward to:) I see things in the toy department or remember things I did when I was a kid all the time and think, "Man, I can't wait until Corban and I can do that together!" He is growing fast, though, so I shouldn't rush things:) I've been meaning to call you but I know your life is crazy- know I'm thinking of you!! Love ya and Merry Christmas!

The Maxwell House said...

oh man she is too big! and bean looks like she has caterpillar eyebrows! and Garrett just looks like Garrett. and i can't wait to meet the new guy!

J. Entwistle said...

Looked like fun...dirty them up and hose um off! I'm with cor, i thought esther was sporting some serious eyebrow action. See you guys in a few days!

The Hulfish Family said...

Ok - so Garrett make-up was my favorite. He is just like his dad, getting invovled with makeup:) I can't believe Olivia is 5, she is looking more and more like a girl instead of a baby/toddler. I can't stand it! We can't wait to see you guys in 4 days!!!

Barry Pike said...

Merry Christmas, Crisps!!!

And thanks for the card!

Karmen said...

Happy birthday Olivia!! Hope you had a fun filled day/night with your friends!

Whew! Makeup - what a way to start the "teenage" years, Jess. Good luck with that one! (since she's only 5 years old right now) ha!

Merry Christmas to you, our friends!