Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Random Pictures

Ok -so I know that he's not suppose to be on a pillow - but he's been a little congested lately and being propped up helps him sleep. Plus he looks so chill - with his hand under he head. . .he's so great!
Esther's learning early to "cheese" for the camera.
Again - so chill. This is the word that I have chosen for our little Gideon. Even when he's awake he's SO laid back.
Daddy and Garrett relaxing together.
Olivia NOT wanting her picture taken. And Es trying to be like her big sis.

5 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

Aww, Es looks so cute try to be like her big sis! Tell Gideon he better close his mouth or he'll be catching flies. Can't wait to meet him. See you guys in a few weeks.

Jenn said...

He is sooooo precious!!! I cant wait to meet him!! Hopefully you guys can squeeze us in while you are home. My guys would love it!!

The Hulfish Family said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! I don't balme you for saying how cute he is everytime you are holding him!! Es cracks me up. . .she is such a cheeser!

The Maxwell House said...

chill... i like that. he does look very relaxed... and so does garrett with josh. thats a great picture. and i was shocked when you said that Olivia didn't want her picture taken. thats so no like her. I guess Beans stepping into the lime light now

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Gideon is the chillmaster. That's an answer to prayer huh. He has already changed so much. Amazing!