Friday, February 08, 2008

More Changes

There have been many changes at our house in the past few weeks. My hair not included, Garrett also got a hair cut. Esther is successfully potty-training (I don't want to brag too much in fear that she'll suddenly have a change of heart). Gideon is changing so quickly, it's hard to keep up. He's still as smiley as can be and quite the mama's boy! And after a week of begging Daddy, Olivia was allowed to get her hair cut. Josh let me trim it the same day I cut Garrett's, but wouldn't let me cut it as short as she wanted it. Yesterday, he said he wouldn't care if I cut it short like she wanted, so today we did it! She couldn't be happier. She keeps talking about showing all her friends - she's such a girl!Short and sweet.
How can you not love that face?!?!?
Or that one???
Or that one?!? Garrett and Olivia were playing here. Garrett is riding her like a horse, but backwards. They really are so much fun!

7 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

Olivia - I have the same hair cut!! I will have to put a picture up ao you can see that you match Aunt Ange!
The kids are so cute and getting so big! We love you guys

The Maxwell House said...

so i guess its time for me to cut my hair! i want to join the fun... its so crazy how your kids look the same but so different at the same time

Eric said...

Olivia's hair is SOOO cute. Of course I am probably a little biased.

Unknown said...

Tell Olivia that I love it. I think it's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Grammy & P-pop said...
We have the cutest grandkids. Olivia, you look so cute!! We love your haircut! We love and miss you all (even the adults!).

J. Entwistle said...

I know i already told 'Liv, but I love the new dew. And all you other mini-Crisps' - you're stinking cute!

Karmen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair do for Olivia!!! How cute is that?! (I couldn't believe her hair had gotten so long - in all the other pictures anyway) I love it short!!!

And of course, the other munchkins are cutie patooties too!