Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snowed in

We've had a lot of snow for a couple of weeks now. We've been able to get out a little bit - but I don't like driving in the snow and Josh still has to work. Needless to say, the days have been long! But the kids have done well. They seem to be dealing with the cabin fever better than mom and dad! This past weekend we were stuck in the house, we even called off church on Sunday because the weather was so bad. Here are some fun pictures we took with our new camera over the snowy weekend.The girls early Saturday morning. Josh said I look busted in the picture - I did just get out of bed!
Olivia and Daddy. That's not sun in the windows - it's snow!
The boys in their camo gear.
I couldn't get this picture in age order because Garrett insisted on laying next to his brother, so it had to be boys and girls.
Please ignore the spit-up on my son in this picture, I didn't know it was there until after it was taken. Monday we finally got out of the house and went to Playworld, and indoor playground. The kids had a great time and we enjoyed the company of another family from our church who also came to play.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Bday phone call for Micah. He listened to the message on my phone, smiled ear to ear, and said, "They're so nice to me." :)

The Maxwell House said...

I LOVE the photo with all the kids! I love how Garrett is holding his Gideons head it's to sweet for words. I hear you guys might be coming out to visit... thats very exciting.

Unknown said...

OLIVIA, thank you so much for the picture you sent! It is on our refrigerator! We love you!
Aunt Erin and Uncle Eric

Jodi said...

That picture of the four of them is awesome - I love that Garrett wanted to be by his brother! So sweet.