Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation

We had such a great time on vacation this year. The Jersey Shore has been my family's vacation spot for almost 20 years, and think it only gets better! The kids were awesome the whole week and living with extended family went EXTREMELY well! We couldn't be more thankful for a week of fun and sun!

I do have to let you know, that I have no beach pictures. I know, how could I forget the camera? Well, I did. I am waiting for my sister to share her 300 pictures that she took, so I can make a video. Here's just a taste of our week.



Dinner time! All the kids are in the picture, Garrett is hiding in the far left.

It was so great to spend time with my niece Avery. She's so adorable and loving!

Totally a forced picture. While we were waiting to start our ride night I had the kids pose for pictures - I think the look on Garrett's face says it all.

Garrett loved every ride this year!

The superman ride was the longest wait they had and the shortest ride - Garrett got bored waiting and decided to see what the ride tasted like.

My cousin Lauren, husband and daughter, Ella were down for the day and rode with the kids.

Esther rode the Carousel with her P-Pop. All week we were at "P-Pop's beach." And the whole ride home she would say, "Home?" And I'd say, "Yes, we're going home." She would ask, "P-Pop's home?" To that I said, "No, baby our home." Then she would cry. She loves her P-Pop!

This is the best picture of all the kids with P-Pop and Grammy. It's not easy getting kids ages 5 years-8 months to look at a camera and smile all at the same time.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome times. Looks like you all had a blast! Family is great.

J. Entwistle said...

i saw corrie's picks...made me really miss being there. Glad you guys had a good time...kids are adorable.

Kristina said...

Jess, i seen your family pics on josh's facebook. they are so CUTE!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Krueger's said...

Your pics are great! Your family is beautiful! I love the coordinating colors and the beach looks awesome in the background. I wish I would have insisted on that when we were out there. Where did you guys stay this year? Talk to you later

sarah :)

Jess said...

Sarah, We stayed at 4th and Atlantic. It was a great week - not even a questionable day weather wise. Hope you had a good week too!