Friday, January 09, 2009

Esther's art

Esther is quite the little photographer. She loves taking pictures with our camera, so when her birthday rolled around and she got some money to spend I took her right to the kids friendly digital cameras at Target. I showed her the purple Dora camera first and it was love at first sight. I took her over to the other cameras and showed her the Orange V-Tech and the Blue Fisher Price. To which she crinkled her nose and said, "That boys cama!" Dora it is!

"Self portrait"


Olivia and Garrett planned a concert for us one night and Es had fun photographing the action. The quality is that great, but she has so much fun with it.

Garrett shakin' it.

"Mommy, say cheese!"

"Daddy's Little Girl"

2 comments:

dawn wilson said...

that is too funny! I got Kaylen the exact same gift for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. I need to download her images too. They would have been great friends if not divided by hundreds of miles.

Jodi said...

Nice work, Esther! I was OBSESSED with my denim 110 camera when I was her age! :)