Friday, January 16, 2009

My Man with Many Faces

This is my favorite age. I'm thankful for this age. It makes the terrible two's, three's and four's so worth it. I don't care what 12-18 month old you know, they are great. They are sponges. They are curious. They aren't testing their boundaries yet. They're good eaters, sleepers (well, all mine were), shoppers, and riders. I love this age! Gideon is almost 14 months old and sometimes I wish I could freeze him at this age. Here's some of his awesomeness (I don't care if that's not a word!).

Favorite toy, kitchen broom. Right now I trip on the thing at least 10 times a day. Hey, at least my floors are clean. :)


Face #1 - Fake cry. "I really want some attention and I want everyone to think I'm not happy! But don't tell them, I really am!"

"I love my mom, but I'm tired of pictures."


"Is that the crazy kid next to me? HELP!"

Face #2 (my favorite) - This face says, "I've just been told no, and I'm sad about it." He doesn't get angry, he doesn't throw a fit, he doesn't even try to do the action again. I really believe that he's sorry. My little contrite boy.

Face #3 - "Wait, every one's laughing, I need to join in! Here's my best fake laugh!"

"Seriously, another picture. . .squished between two people?!?! Will this never end??"

1 comment:

Thompskie said...

i made a blog thing, you should read it!!!