Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So blessed

Seriously, I am so blessed. Josh and I were talking the other night, about our plans. You know, the ones we had almost 9 years ago when we got married. Our plans of having 3 children, about him being a pastor, about our kids starting school, AT a school. Ahhh, how life changes. At the time, Josh would have been happy to stop at 2 kids and we thought about what life would look like if we only had Olivia and Garrett. Both in school all day, the quiet in the house, me probably working outside the home. And you know what? It didn't sound better than the reality we live in. Five kids, at home all day, with me, the stay at home mom. The noise that is deafeningly joyous and at times, excruciatingly painful. I'm sure, if we didn't know any different we would be happy with our 2 kids, but thankfully, we do know differently.

I am blessed beyond comprehension. Overjoyed to live in my chaos lined in peace.

Nora is almost 5 moths old, rolling from belly to back and almost has back to belly. She lights up when any of her siblings talks to her - and definitely isn't the 'forgotten fifth child'.

Nora and her biggest brother, Garrett.

I could kiss everyone of their faces - couldn't you?? (And notice the shirts that Gideon and Esther have on. . .they LOVE their Colts jerseys).

Our circle of love.

Blessed, blessed, blessed!!!!


P.S. - If you are reading this on Facebook, it was originally published on our family blog, Crisp Happenings.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a blessing to us too. :) Did you see my FB message about spring break before you signed off? Thinking about it?

Jess said...

I did get your message. I don't think I have your email - so email me a little something and I'll get back with you.

Linda said...

Love the pictures. Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this blog! Your babies are all so beautiful! I'm so glad God had other plans for you and Josh to have more kids!! Thank you for sharing your heart! You are such an encouragment to me! Love you all!