Friday, February 26, 2010

About a boy

I know a boy who is tough, eager, impulsive, sweet, stubborn, full of energy and crashes hard. This boy can push everyone of my buttons before 8 am and every hour there after. This boy can, after pushing one of those buttons, completely melt my heart with his big brown eyes and sweet gestures. This boy remembers what it's like to sit all alone at the dinner table long after everyone else is finished, and now chooses to keep his younger sister company while she finishes her dinner. This boy surprises me daily as he learns to read and compute, both of which he is amazing at and loves to do. This boy loves to clean and organize (on his time of course). He can often be found, making all the beds, organizing toys and putting away clothes, all in secret, just to surprise his mom.
This boy will. . .

try to sled down a snow pile and think it's fun, even when it failed.
This boy will. . .

succeed at EVERYTHING he puts his mind to, because he's got "it". Whatever "it" is.
This boy will. . .

never be as special to ANY woman as he is to his mom.


P.S. - This was originally published on our family blog, Crisp Happenings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

His aunt Erin and Uncle Eric think he's pretty special too!
Are you guys buried again? We saw some footage on the news tonight. :)

The Three Moons: said...

if you fasting facebook means you blog more I hope you fast forever! I love reading about your family and how much you love each of your kids!
p.s. I'm just kidding about facebook though... I miss you on there!

The Hulfish Family said...

I love what ever "it" is that he's got! He can make me smile any day of the week :)