Thursday, February 05, 2009

Puddin' Pie and Quote


What do you think a 1 year old does with pudding? Eat it? Slurp it? Nope! They wear it. Gideon still only uses eating utensils 40% of the time, so the other 60% he uses his hands. When he can grab the food, it's not a problem, however, pudding is not grabable (is that a real word?). Because pudding poses this problem Gideon decided to paint with it, fling it across the room with the spoon, and give himself war paint.






What does a 4 (almost 5 year old) do with pudding? Eat it with a spoon? Drink it? Nope. He tries to lick it out of the cup, with very little success. I was trying to get him to use the spoon, but he liked making a mess. WHATEVER!


Quote of the day (it has nothing to do with pudding, but I don't want to forget it):

Me, jokingly: "Garrett, I'm going to bite your thumb off if you don't stop sucking it!"
Garrett, laughing: "But mom, this is my favorite thumb to suck on!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said...can't wait until I can see this stuff, minus the mess, in person. I have the cutest grandkids!!

Thompskie said...

fun stuff! war paint lol

J. Entwistle said...

hhahahaha...garrett's quote was awesome

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

Yes, ma'am- I am feeling MUCH better! Praise the Lord:) I love these pics of the boys- boys crack me up- I don't think they do anything neat! When you off to NJ?