Friday, September 21, 2007

Grammy and P-Pop!

Garrett, P-Pop and Olivia building in the sand. Surprisingly, the "houses" lasted a long time. Olivia gave Esther the "OK" to knock them over about an hour after building them.
Grammy and Esther enjoying the beach.
P-Pop dug a hole with O and G earlier and it had filled back up from the kids jumping in it. He thought it looked like a good spot to make a lounge chair. It must have been comfortable b/c he laid there for a while. Garrett was DYING to get his hands on the soccer ball under his head. When P-Pop gave it up, G only kicked it twice before he was done. I think G just wanted to make sure it was still a soccer ball after it was used as a pillow.
The crew at the beach. Olivia was being a super-hero, can you tell??
And lastly, my 30 week belly - only 10 weeks to go!!!!


We had a great time with my mom and dad this past week. There are lost of other pictures mom took with her camera, but today we went to the beach. I know what you must be thinking, "The beach, in September, in Michigan!!!!" But it was really nice. The kids swam, a lot and we enjoyed the warm sun. I haven't heard officially what the high was, but it was suppose to get up to 87 today! If it wasn't for the constant breeze, we probably would have been sweating. It was a great day to the end of a great week. It's so nice to have help with the kids. Like right now, Josh isn't at home waiting impatiently for me b/c the ratio is 3 to 3! Anyway, I'm so glad they were able to be here for the service Sunday and for the week! I love you guys!

3 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

I love the pictures!! Dad cracks me up just laying in the sand! Thanks for the belly picture. . .you are still little I think for only having 10 weeks!

The Maxwell House said...

man i wish i could go to the beach in September. Now i just can't wait for the beach in July!!! thanks for showing Gideon....

J. Entwistle said...

Looked like a deserted OC to me! I can't believe how big Bean is, Olivia cracks me up with her cape and G's squinting is hilarious. you're in the home stretch, after 32 weeks it's called the "finishing phase." everything is pretty much done, now he's just gonna be chilling for a few weeks!