Sunday, September 02, 2007

Kids at 20 months

Olivia and Garrett on a tractor. I think she may be a little older than 20 months here - but you get the idea.
Garrett painting pumpkins. He must have just gotten in trouble, b/c he looks like he's been crying. What a sad boo-boo face!
Esther, a little younger than 20 months. The next picture is Olivia at the same age, in the same cover-up. Esther was ready for Lake Michigan, Olivia was ready for the Jersey Shore.

Because I have no recent pictures to blog, I thought I would take a stroll down memory lane with each of the kids at around 20 months. I think they look like siblings, but not like carbon copies of each other, like a lot of people say. Do you think they look alike?

Hopefully in the next weeks or so we will have pictures to blog. We went back to film until we can get the camera. We've taken a lot of pictures of Garrett's room in progress and some of the kids. They still don't get that they can't see the picture after it's taken, they keep asking, "Can we see?" right after we take the picture. It makes me feel old. I can't believe there are things that my kids expect that I would have never dreamed about, even 10 years ago. Who'd a thought you'd be able to see you pictures right after you take them? Don't you just love technology?

4 comments:

Josh said...

the pictures are fun, and you're right they don't look like carbon copies, but is olivia an amputee patient in that last picture or is she just imitating a flamingo

J. Entwistle said...

I like the pics. I can't believe how fast they grow up. When sonya and rob were here, we couldn't believe how much Connor had changed in such a short time. I don't think they look a lot alike, but they are all cute!!

The Maxwell House said...

yes i love techonlogy... not as much as you yousee... yess i love technology. always and forever!!!! i'm glad that you are still putting pictures up of the kids. garrett looks soooo different.

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

I think they do look alike... but not like carbon copies! You can definitely tell they are siblings! I can't wait to see what the new little one will look like!