Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Incredibles

First coat of the logo on the wall. I think Josh did a great job on it - his hand was much steadier than he thought it would be.
Quotes from the movie on the wall. The red says, "It's a whole family of supers!" To the left the bottom saying is, "That was totally wicked!" And over the top of that it says, "Super-duper Dad!"
Quote #4 over the closet.

On Sunday I was home with two sick kids and got the urge to paint some sort of table for Garrett to have in his room. I remembered that this was down stairs not being used so I brought it up and painted it - I think it looks pretty cool!

4 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

I was so excited to see these pictures. You've inspired me and now i'm painting our bedroom with the incredibles theme too...think cheryl will be ok with that?

The Hulfish Family said...

It looks so good!! You guys did a great job! I am glad someone knows how to scan the pictures so we can view them!

Kristina said...

hey the room looks really cool! I bet Garret Loves it!!!

The Maxwell House said...

oh man i love the room. mom told me that olivia wants her room redone as well.... it's never ending, but i know they love it