Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reveal




I just posted a new blog site that for those of us in church work, but even for those of you that aren't in church work, but attend and participate in the work of the church should take a good look at. A couple of months ago I went to the Willow Creek Leadership Summit and was affected by what went on there. It was well worth it, but they presented some things there that were very eye opening for me, or may be not so much eye opening as much as I just didn't want to see it, about the local church. Bill Hybels did a quick sermon that is linked here and I think that it is well worth your time just to take a look at it. There is also a commercial on there by Greg Hawkins, who is heading up the research that you can take a look at and it is linked here. I believe that these topics are things that we as the church really need to start looking at. Well enough with the serious stuff, I'll let Jess get back to posting pictures of the kids. Have a good day!

No comments: