Saturday, January 26, 2008

Garrett's gift

I know all of my family will be thrilled to see Garrett's new jersey. Thanks to nana and pa-pa for outfitting Garrett with his Joseph Addai Colts jersey. He put it on right after he opened it and left it on all day. And of course, this morning, I was packing it in the suitcase and he asked to wear it again. I wonder how many days in a row he'll want to wear it. I'm hoping that a Cowboy jersey will be arriving in our home sometime this March. . .hint, hint. (T.O. would be fine :))


5 comments:

Josh said...

That does not go for me, though. I don't mind a Dallas jersey, but if anyone buys him a T.O. jersey, it will be burned!!!!!

The Hulfish Family said...

I am glad his birthday is coming up. . .a Dallas jersey it is!

J. Entwistle said...

i vote for Witten..#82 baby!

Jenn said...

I have a TO jersey that doesnt get worn over here...maybe I should send it your way.....
Nah...I want Josh to still like us!

Eric said...

I could deal with Witten. Good call J!