Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gideon Faces

Do you know how hard it is to catch a baby smiling when you're trying to do it yourself? Well, here's a couple of pictures I did get while attempting to get his smile. Some of the faces are pretty good!This is after he got done smiling. I didn't quite time that one right.
Got the smile, missed the eyes. . .
I guess he was tired of me with camera in his face.
A pretty descent smile picture.
In case you're wondering what you're looking at, that's me with Gideon in a sling carrier. His feet are tucked in at the bottom and his head is suppose to be resting on my chest. However, he somehow ended up with his body sideways in the sling and his sleeping head coming out the side of the sling. This picture is courtesy of Olivia, that would explain why it's taken from a low angle.

3 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

i gotta hand it to you guys, you got some good genes...that kid is stinkin adorable. Oh, and tell 'Liv I said nice camera work, seriously, you're centered in the pic on all sides; not too bad for a little squirt.

J. Entwistle said...

So I showed Cheryl and she said that last picture where Gideon is smiling looks like he saying, "how you doin" with the Joey accent. Made me laugh.

The Hulfish Family said...

Seriously. . . SO CUTE