Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I caved!

I'd like to welcome the newest member of our family, Jersey. She is a one year old Boxer, adopted by our family yesterday. Olivia and Garrett with Jersey - so far she's really laid back.
Esther with Jersey. Notice that her tail isn't cropped like most boxers. Jersey decided to lay her head down just as I was taking the picture - but I think it shows her color really well, plus Es looks really cute in the picture.
Es and Jersey again.

Of course, the post would not be complete without a token picture of the Gid man. He's smiling a TON now - maybe one day I'll be able to time the delay on the camera just right and actually get a picture of him smiling.

4 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

Her snout is a little longer, but i think she is a pure boxer. She is sooo pretty, i love her coloring. It'll be fun to see her personality come out. Can't wait to meet her!

The Hulfish Family said...

She is so cute. . .makes me jealous not to have a dog. I am glad that she is good with the kids. Did you decide to only crop her tail and leave her ears?

The Maxwell House said...

i don't even know where to start!!!! i think you already know what i would say..... I'm really happy your you guys. I know the kids are loving the dog. Jess... I hope you are as well. Be the pack leader!!!!! can't wait to meet her!

Melissa said...

YAY!!!! Another dog owner. She is pretty. And I love the name. Good choice!