Friday, January 25, 2008

What we left in Michigan

We are in Indiana celebrating Christmas with Josh's family for a couple of days. We left Thursday afternoon after a week of snow, snow, and more snow. The pictures of the kids in the snow was taken last Sunday, and we've gotten at least another foot since then. For all you Michiganders who read this, you probably think I'm all excited for no reason. But for me it's been amazing to see. A beautiful sight - truly a masterpiece created by God.
On the air conditioning unit outside.
Taken from on the deck.

For this picture I just opened my front door and shot - gorgeous, hu?



3 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

Holy smokes!! I love all that snow. . .I wish it would snow in NJ. Atleast you could get out of MI to celebrate Christmas!

J. Entwistle said...

i'm so jealous...we got 4 inches and i was pumped! might have to move to MI just so I can get some snow

The Maxwell House said...

it's good that you can getting something good out of the cold... you get beautiful snow. Here it's just cold. jealous