Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun outside

We were enjoying the warm weather Monday afternoon and I thought that pictures would be fun to do. Photo time only lasts a short time with our four - but I think they did pretty well.

Inside the beach tent that Aunt Wendy gave to us for our beach trips this summer. I saw it in the garage and thought it would be good in the yard when Gideon is out with us and I can't keep him out of the sun. Es and Garrett still have their sweat shirts on from the morning - it really was too hot for them at this point in the day, but they wouldn't take them off.

Olivia conquered the tree - more on Garrett and the tree in the next post.

She is getting so big! She had her Kindergarten screening today and the principal of her school said he could tell she was going to do great just by how she walked in the room and owned it. I'm so proud!


Lovin' on "Ge-ge". That's what Esther calls Gideon - it's too cute.


5 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

Olivia is so sassy! I love it!! They are all so cute. I am jealous that mom and dad are coming to visit!

Unknown said...

Fun pictures! I love the beach tent too. That will come in handy for all sorts of things. I'm sure Olivia will do wonderfully in Kindergarten too. And, Esther-bean is just the cutest ever- does she always look that happy or just when the camera is out?

The Maxwell House said...

that tent picture was great. all of their personalities are there. Es and Gid are so cute together. I hope they are best friends like liv and garrett and best friends. tell olivia that she is growing up to fast!

J. Entwistle said...

Liv is such a diva, she cracks me up. Love the new pic too.

Shoemaker Family said...

LOVE the picture!!! We're getting ours done tomorrow for church.