Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thanks

I went to the post-office the other day, and to my surprise there was a HUGE box for us. No one told me that we should be expecting a package, and usually they do. Anyway, this box was from the Kentucky Crisps and when we got it home the contents created a lot of excitement. Inside were lots and lots of Rescue Heroes. The boys didn't really play with them a whole lot anymore and Aunt Erin didn't want to move them again, so she generously sent them to my boy who is "Boy-toy" deprived! Thanks Elijah, Micah, and Isaiah for sharing your toys with us!

Garrett's thumbs up approval of his new toys.

His favorite hero, Cosmo the monkey. We didn't know the name of the monkey until Erin told me the other day, so our kids just call him Monkey boy!


Playing tug of war with two of the four-wheelers.

Even though they are boy toys, Olivia likes to play with them too.

5 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

i don't think i ever had that many toys!! Lucky duck!

The Hulfish Family said...

That was so nice of the Kentucky Boys to share their toys! Looks like your kids will LOVE them!

Unknown said...

You're welcome.... and I won't pretend that the boys were actually that generous. I sent the toys while they were in Indiana with Eric a few weekends ago. Aside from one question from Elijah though, they haven't even missed them. I'm glad you guys are enjoying them!
Go Rescue Heroes!

Josh said...

thats so awesome for Garrett. one day your going to catching him playing with them and he'll have an entire story line going. His mind can be so imaginative.

Eric said...

I was looking at this blog yesterday and all three boys surrounded me. Elijah said, "Hey, Garrett has our rescue heroes. It looks like he likes them." Then they all went on about their business. Enjoy those toys for boys Garrett!!