Friday, April 18, 2008

We are Happy!

These pictures are to show how happy we are that the weather is finally nice. The last two days have been gorgeous! I was getting Garrett ready for bed this evening and I noticed that he's got a tan line on the back of his neck! It's so good to see them a little sun-kissed and looking healthy because of all the fresh air.

Mommy and Bean. She is ALWAYS ready for a picture and gives me great shots. I have to stop myself from posting them all because I don't have as many of the other kids.

Mommy and Garrett (and Gideon's head).

This was a couple of days ago - it wasn't as nice as it is now - but they were still able to play outside.

Gideon enjoying the weather. He loves to sit in this toy and watch everything going on. Lately it's been the only way I could put him down without him screaming.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isaiah is our best picture poser too. Micah likes to make faces if I have him look at me, and Elijah is always going somewhere else and never looking at the camera. Glad you all finally got some great weather.

The Hulfish Family said...

First of all Gideon is so big!! I am glad that the weather is nice, hopefully it stays nice. Just wait till the trampoline gets there! SO FUN! You better post pictures of that!

J. Entwistle said...

Jess...i just have to say...the top of Gideon's head is so cute, i cried a little when i saw it ;) It was nice here for a few days too, it's so much fun when it's nice out.