Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gideon's friend

Gideon was one of three boys that were born in November at our church. Here are two pictures of Gideon and his friend Colton. Colton was born on Nov. 2nd, three weeks before Gideon. Colton is a big boy! He's also adorable, as you will see.

Gideon would not get his fingers out of his mouth, I think he's teething. Looks like Colton's teething too - Got drool?




I just had to share our sign of spring. This little guy sprouted up between the stone walkway at the church. I've seen lots of green beginning to sprout - but none that had color. What a beautiful sight!

2 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

seriously. . .you love nature! Gideon is so cute and Colton IS a BIG boy!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures of the boys turned out so cute! It cracks me up to see all the drool on Cole's shirt. That's pretty much how it is everyday. Usually we have a bib on him but I didn't have one in the diaper bag that day! It wouldn't surprise me if he is teething. He was really fussy last night and didn't sleep well. He didn't Sat. night either...

Katie